Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Simeone: "If Falcao decides to make a move, I'll be happy: if he stays, I'll be happy too"


Simeone: If Falcao decides to make a move, I'll be happy: if he stays, I'll be happy too

At the press conference following Atlético Madrid's 0-2 win in Singapore, Diego Pablo Simeone was grilled about the future of Radamel Falcao.
Above all, the media were keen to know if the Colombian striker has already come to an agreement with Monaco for next season: "I don't know anything official yet. I have known him since he was a child and I wish him all the best. If he feels that he needs to make a move, I'll be happy for him. If he stays with us, I'll be happy too", Simeone told reporters.
Courtois, or rather, the future of the Belgian goalkeeper, also cropped up: "We are working on keeping him for another year", he commented.

No comments:

Post a Comment